The information I purchased was not even written in proper English.I did not reference ONE sentence from the piece of *** paper.

It is a complete scam. The preview of the document that I ordered was not the same document that was received in my email. Further, I have attached screen shots of one of the "pages" and the last paragraph of the paper does not even make sense or tie into the rest of the paper. When I attempted to contact the website, a message popped up that said, off linne, leave a message.

I did not leave a message after reading others experiences.

DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE.THIEVES.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of student of fortune assignment help from Student Of Fortune and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $18 and wants Student Of Fortune to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was theives. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Student Of Fortune for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Student Of Fortune?

Comments